Thursday, November 29, 2007

The first blog from the Craftinator!!

Well, here we are! This first post will probably be lame because I'm a newbie! I'm a newbie and I'm willing to admit it. That's the first step to recovery ya know.

I'm thinking this will be a great place to do something I love to do - OK, two things I love to do -

1) Create and show you what I made!!! My ADD makes my creative side pretty interesting. I haven't been able to decide on just one craft to focus on and I'm thinking - why should I doggone it?? There's too many things to do!! If I keep doing the same thing over and over, then I'm missing something!!

2) Answer crafting questions!!!! Yay!!! I love to solve craft dilemmas!! Ask me anything! If I don't have the answer, I'll find it! So there!

heehee

Ok, I'm going to post this so I can find out more about how to do this blogging thing. Boy, I'm hip, happenin' and 'now' because I am blogging, right??

Later dudes and dudettes!

No comments: