Sunday, June 8, 2008

Teaser (heehee)

OK, is this totally cool or what??? heehee

This is the first picture of my new crafty idea. I don't have it perfected yet so I'll post more pictures later but this is step one. This is a square piece of glass, kinda like a thick coaster but bigger and has a recessed circle for a candle.

I'm researching different products to see what I want to used to get the string on the glass and seal it with a nice hard glossy finish. Mod Podge is too sticky, darnit. I love love love Mod Podge.

So, more to follow! Can you hardly wait or what????

1 comment:

cj said...

I SEE YOU ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FINISH IT WITH AND I AM WONDERING IF POLYURETHANE WILL WORK? IT'S CLEAR AND HARDENS WHEN YOU PUT IT ON HARDWOOD FLOORS. I USE THE SPRAY ON WREATHS AND OTHER DRIED FLOWER THINGS BUT THINK THIS MIGHT WORK FOR YOU???